Friday, December 23, 2016

Merry Christmas!

Happy Friday before Christmas to you all. I know I have been a terrible blogger since our move from California to Wisconsin, but truly it took more out of us than we had anticipated in so many ways. We are still a "work in progress" with our house as we decided we needed the warmer months to plant and then someone who loves a nice garden went way overboard with so many plants and then you have to protect the new plantings. I won't bore you with details, but let's say that the yard is now done (for this year) and hopefully all will survive and be a blessing to all those lovely birds, squirrels and bees as well as me! We also have been just enjoying life without worrying about work! That is so nice!
OK, if you have the time and want to pop on over to AO for all the details, you can do so right HERE.

Thank you so much for taking time out of your very busy day to visit. I truly wish you all a most Merry Christmas with family and friends. I thank you for sticking with me and I hope that soon we will be caught up with now inside house things and that I will have more time to blog. I do miss it and all your lovely artworks! Merry Christmas and much love!

9 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Happy Christmas, hugs, Valerie

Pam said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours!! Two pretty cards, I can just see the shimmer on them, lovely!

Redanne said...

So pleased to hear that you are settled and enjoying life Terry! Wishing you a very Happy Christmas and all the very best for 2017! Hugs, Anne xx

Meggymay said...

Beautiful cards terry.
Happy Christmas to you and your family and very best wishes for the coming year.
Yvonne xx

Theresa said...

Merry Christmas to you from a cold and snowy NE Wisconsin. thanks as always for sharing.

Brenda Brown said...

I want to visit Wisconsin and see you lovely garden and new house!!!! I'm so glad you are both happily settled and have been enjoying the process. Wishing you, Steve and your loved ones a very Merry Christmas Terry and have a wonderful festive weekend. Huge hugs from me to you xxx

1Cardcreator said...

Merry Christmas! Congrats on your move. ~ Diane

Mrs.B said...

Gorgeous card Terry,
Merry Christmas and my Best Wishes for 2017.
Hugs, Avril xx

Kelley said...

Gorgeous card! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!!

Blog Archive