Saturday, December 27, 2014

Christmas Blessings!

I seem to keep apologizing all over the place. This Christmas I was late with just about everything and anything possible. Things I wanted to do, gifts I wanted to make and most importantly, friends I want to thank! This year just got so away from me and one thing after another just piled up and on the 23rd, our Molly just out of no where has had her back legs go paralyzed. Off to the vet and we are still hoping for a miracle, but I think the fact she was with us for Christmas may just be that miracle. Anyway, I am not going to keep driving this pity train and I know that 2015 will be a better year for ALL of us who have had enough with 2014! Now I have some really sweet and dear friends I want to thank for their kindness and generosity and for thinking of me during this busy time of year.

Starting in the order in which these wonderful Christmas Cards were received and aren't they all simply amazing? Thank you Sandra,  Lynne, Diane, Anne, Beth and Lynn! I love each and every card.

Then there was the Christmas package from the UK, sent to me by my dear friend, Brenda! I have already shared the beautiful canvas she made just for me, but if you missed it, HERE IT IS. And along with that stunning canvas, she included that fabulous Bumblebee tag, A lovely Christmas card and some fun gifts. Thank you Brenda for making my Christmas extra special and for all my lovely treasures.

And certainly not least  the second package to arrive from the UK, was sent to me by another dear friend, Chris, who also happens to be Brenda's sister! I was overwhelmed with the beautiful Christmas card and all the details from the layered Holly leaves and gorgeous frame, which you can find HERE and then the most gorgeous handmade Christmas notebook, which I just love the texture and painted details and for a treat you can see Chris in action HERE! Thank you my dear friend for thinking of me and all my beautiful gifts and new toys!

Please take the time to visit and meet some of these lovely friends and if you already know them, you know what treasures they are! I cannot thank all of you enough for the cards, gifts and comments over this past year. I wish you all Health, Happiness and the Best of 2015 and I thank you for being a part of my life! Love and Hugs to all!

13 comments:

Sharon said...

Merry xmas to you Terry - being a dog owner/lover I hope your "Molly" is doing okay! Best wishes.

Debi said...

Merry Christmas Terry! I really do hope Molly is on the mend <3 Debi xxx

Lynn Stevens said...

Lovely cards and gifts. I received your awesome tag today. Thank you so much and I do hope Molly is doing better?
Hugs Lynn

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful cards and presents. Sorry about Molly! Hugs, Valerie

Redanne said...

It just goes to show what a lovely lady you are and how much people think of you! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and I do hope that Molly improves, she is really beautiful. Big hugs, Anne xx

Unknown said...

Hope your CHristmas was a good one dear Terry and most of all that Molly is doing ok again! You've had some wonderful Christmas mail, enjoy! Hugs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner

Michele said...

you got such wonderful cards and gifts -- well-deserved i must say! i send good wishes for your dear pup and hope you will be kind to yourself about getting things done. you have such a lovely heart all is well whenever you get it done! happy new year! xo

Shelly Schmidt said...

You have wonderful friends and they are all so talented! So sorry you are getting hit with your poor pooch and his legs not working.
Here is to a wonderful 2015!

Words and Pictures said...

Oh, Terry - I'm so sorry about Molly's legs - what a horrendous year it's been for you. I do hope 2015 will be altogether kinder and lovelier.

Certainly the kindness and loveliness of all those crafty friends and creations should be a good omen.

With much love,
Alison xx

Maria Ontiveros said...

What lovely receipts! I'll keep a good thought for Molly.
Rinda

1CardCreator said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New year. I am truly sorry to hear about Molly. Wishing you health and happiness in the new year. ~Diane

Anonymous said...

Dear Terry
The countdown starts and midnight will be here, in my corner of the world, very soon. I wanted to say Thank You for your friendship,support and encouragement. I wish for you that 2015 will be a year that will be kind to you.
I hope Molly is on the road to recovery, a worrying time for you. My beloved furry nephew didn't make it to Christmas Day this year. I miss him so much as he was such a character but he was a majestic 16 years old and those 16 years were starting to tell on his body although his heart was remaining strong. I keep trying to remember him when he was full of beans and not what he was reduced to.
Happy New Year Wishes.
Lynne x

Sandra said...

Terry, I hope Molly is going to be fine! Thank you too for your stunning tag! Love it! It's really pretty! Love all the glitter! Wishing you the best for 2015, that this be an amazing year! Hugs, Sandra

Blog Archive